DDN November 2021

Okay, 3 minute break, before we start again!

Okay Prompt 9: Horizon!

15 minutes lets go! I’ll do a drabble too!

1 Like

omg, i actually managed to complete this one!

2 Likes

Yay! I ended up writing a suggestive NSFW piece for this one. Oops, I meant for prompt 8! I got an NSFW drabble for prompt 8!

1 Like

me too! same brain lol

1 Like

Alright, five minute warning here!

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m too late to participate this time, but I just wanted to pop in and say everyone has done an amazing job so far! I am loving all the creations! Keep up the good work!

:chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss:

3 Likes

We have one more prompt left if you’d like to join us for that one!

LAST prompt for this month’s DDN!

Shooting

1 Like

we do have the same brain lol

Five minute warning!

sorry, where is the nsfw one? i want to post my prompt 8 but can’t find the link

AND THAT’S A WRAP!

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to everyone who participated and made this such a fun night! It’s so neat to see how we all interpreted the prompts and created pieces based off them!

I hope those who participated enjoyed this DDN and that they would like to participate in other ones. If you are interested, please let us know by liking this post so we can plan for December DDN too!

I’ve edited the main post above so it now has the ten prompts for this month’s DDN and the theme published. Once again, congrats to @animetrashmuffin for guessing it right first and winning a drabble!

And once again: Prompts will be available till the next DDN, so feel free to create using them!

KH :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here you go: DDN NSFW Drabbles and Doodles.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH @kaoruhana for planning and running this event!!!

:chruheartkiss: :chruhearteyes: :chruheartkiss:

I had a blast and I can’t wait for the next one!

2 Likes

The NSFW one is in the adults only Lemon Bar. I just gave you access, so you should be able to find it now!

1 Like

Thanks for running this! I was super late, but I had a blast doing that last prompt! I’m looking forward to the next DDN!

:chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss:

3 Likes