DDN February 2022!

Prompt 9: Melt

@InkRavens Aaa! Such a sad end for the elixer of life! At least it wasn’t wasted :smirk:

1 Like

@mt_nikolle : You’re leaving me in suspense! Why was Anko crying???

@InkRavens : I love where you are taking these prompts! I am enjoying reading each scenario you come up with!

Five minute warning! After this, is the last prompt for February DDN!

@mt_nikolle I love how many characters you’ve brought into this! I also second loving the idea of Tenzou doing pottery. They all give me art student vibes

1 Like

Yes I agree!

@InkRavens : I like where you took the “melt” prompt. It was kind of bittersweet, but so nice to read :slight_smile:

@mt_nikolle UNCLES IRUKA AND KAKASHI

2 Likes

@mt_nikolle : YES I SUPPORT THIS 110%!!! I love what you’ve done with this!

1 Like

@InkRavens Poor Kakashi. He sounds like he’s had an especially rough mission. Good thing he’s got Iruka to clean him up and snuggle him!

AND Last Prompt for February DDN
Prompt: Shavings

1 Like

I kinda wanted to leave that one off at “blurted.”

I can see you doing that, but I think I like where you ended it too.

FIVE MINUTE WARNING!

Aw, @InkRavens , Kakashi surprised him with a cupcake at work :chruheartkiss:

@mt_nikolle : such a lovely ending to a lovely story!!

1 Like

@mt_nikolle So cute! I love it so much :orange_heart:

2 Likes

@InkRavens lol! Iruka is right to be so suspicious! Good thing Kakashi has him covered. Nothing like a like sugared pick-me-up in the middle of the day!

1 Like

And that’s a wrap!! Thank you to you two for participating! I hope you both had a good time @InkRavens and @mt_nikolle !!!

Theme reveal: The theme for this month was chocolate! Congrats mt-nikolle for guessing it right!

@InkRavens @kaoruhana Thanks! I’m glad it all worked out :chrublush:

Also glad that Anko didn’t have anything bad happen to her.

Thanks for hosting us Kaoruhana! Thanks for writing with me InkRavens! I had a great time tonight!

1 Like