APRIL DDN (#2)!

I feel old, the link above isn’t working for me and I can’t actually find lemon bar listed on the site…I don’t mean to be a pain, sorry!

You won’t if you don’t have access—it’s invisible until permissions are given.

And 5 minute warning on prompt 3!

No, you’re fine! I thought I fixed the permissions but I must not have. Let me take a look again.

Prompt 4: Season

@13Bella your drawing is so good!

1 Like

:flushed: thank you

So glad you could join us! Your drawing is amazing!

1 Like

Alright I tried again. If it still doens’t work, I’m sorry. We can see what happens when KakaIru Shrine gets here.

I was super excited :laughing: i love this event :heart: so i try to make them!!!

1 Like

@hkandi I’m enjoying your drabbles!

@13Bella That sketch is really cute! I love that Pakkun is running errands for them!

1 Like

@mt_nikolle Thank you! I look forward to catching up on everything when I figure out my way around the site lol!

2 Likes

I’m here & read what’s happening. Just give me a moment, and I’ll have @hkandi with access to the Lemon Bar in no time! :lovetag:

2 Likes

I totally feel Hound’s mood that the end of your latest one.

I know right?

@hkandi You should have access to the Lemon Bar now!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

And five minute warning on Prompt 4!

Alright Prompt 5! After this we get a 15 minute break!

Prompt 5: Shower

Any guesses on the theme yet? If you have an idea, please message me! First person to guess theme right gets a drabble for the prompt of their choice written be me!

I read a cute fic a while back with pakkun running errands it inspired me​:heart::heart:

1 Like