The Way of the HouseHusband

Soo I’ve been obsessing over this anime called The Way of the HouseHusband which is about (taken from Google since my descriptions suck) Tatsu, an infamous and feared yakuza boss nicknamed "the Immortal Dragon retires from crime to become a househusband so that he can support Miku, his working wife. The episodic series depicts a variety of comedic scenarios, typically wherein Tatsu’s banal domestic work as a househusband is juxtaposed against his intimidating personality and appearance, and his frequent run-ins with former yakuza associates and rivals.

It’s a pretty funny show on Netflix and a great manga. I just recently found a live action for it as well which is pretty hilarious and weird.

Now the reason I bring it up is because I 100 percent want a story on Iruka being the working husband and Kakashi as the devote, ex yakuza househusband. Going above and beyond to make sure his house, his lover, and their adopted child (Naruto) are taken care of and happy.

For examples of tomfoolery that is the show/manga that I can see perfect for Kakairu:

Tell me, look me in my soul and tel me you couldn’t see Kakashi pulling some shit like that? Creeping everyone out without even trying or meaning too.

I think it would be real funny to to see quite literally damn near everyone be afraid of Kakashi and like low key wet their pants meanwhile Kakashi will say something inappropriate and iruka will not hesitate to take him down a peg

As everyone just stands there watching in horror thinking maybe iruka is the scarier one between the two since he just took down an ex yakuza with no thoughts on the repercussions.

Plus not to mention thinking about Kakashi and back tattoos is just :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face::fire::fire::fire:

Anyway this has gone on long enough I think.

Any thoughts on this ? What show crossover thing would y’all want where you can see Kakashi as one person and iruka as another ?

4 Likes

I love that! lmao And it’s not too far off from them in canon, how Kakashi is this badass jounin & everything, and people are like ‘better not get on his bad side’, and then there’s Iruka who doesn’t hesitate to tell him off anyway - they’re perfect for this AU! XD

And yes!! Tattoos are just :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have literally been percolating on an idea for this for months! Since I watched the series. I LOVE THIS CONCEPT. THAT ANIME WSD SO FUNNY I can 100% see kakashi as that househusband!!! I love it. I will write this I swear!!! Hahahaha

2 Likes

If and when you do please tag me so I can enjoy it :joy::joy:

1 Like