Meta Monday: First to Have Crush on Other

Hey, all! We hope you’ve had a great month! It’s that time of week again, where we do a Meta Monday or Naruto Poll; and this time, we’re getting Meta!

Our last one was about New Year’s Resolutions, and what they may be, or whether Kakashi & Iruka had resolutions at all; and in the time that has passed since then, we also opened a new Naruto poll about Back to School spending!

But now it’s Kakashi & Iruka discussion time; and this week, we want to know:

Who was the first to have a crush on the other?

Did Iruka fall hard and fast? Did Kakashi’s walls come crashing down the more time he spent with Iruka? Or was it love at first sight?

Who got their crush first, and how do you think it happened?

Tell us in the comments below!

I can absolutely see Iruka as being the one who falls first. Kakashi is very demiromantic in my mind, so it’d take him longer, as he got to know Iruka.

1 Like

Those are great thoughts! I can definitely see Kakashi being demi-romantic! Perhaps he reads Icha-Icha so much because he can get his dose of romance without having to seek someone out for it, which I imagine would be like a chore for someone who doesn’t catch feels easily; but when Iruka sneaks his way into his heart, and that blossoming love finally comes, it’s so much better than everything he’s ever read; and loving & being with him becomes effortless :heart: