JULY 2023 DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT!

Hey there! We’re excited to announce that our next DDN will be hosted on Friday, 7th July, from 8pm to 11pm US EST!

If you’re not sure what that time and date translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time, as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the last set of prompts, and have a go at those!

We hope you can join us!

2 Likes

I’m excited! Like last time, I am taking my child to an appointment so I’ll be participating from my phone in the car, so my entries will be spotty, but I’m still excited!

3 Likes

I’m here! Not sure how long I’ll last tonight— it’s been a rough week— but I’m looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hello everyone welcome back to another DDN!!! I’m excited to be hosting again!

Just a reminder for those of you who are new:
You can post your SFW Doodle and Drabbles here
You can post your NSFW/DARK Doodles and Drabbles here!
And if you have any ideas on the theme, please message me either using the chat feature or messaging me privately so that we can keep the theme a surprise for those who don’t know!

And remember: the first one to guess the theme right gets a drabble of their choice written by me on the theme of their choice!

2 Likes

Thank you to all who came out tonight! Runnig a minute late, but here is the first prompt:

burst

10 minute warning on prompt 1!

@mt_nikolle : I loved it! Iruka better watch out though for Kakashi’s retaliation!

@Bigamma : EEP! I hope they’ll be okay!

and prompt 2: colors

@Bigamma Forboding…

5 minute warning!

@Bigamma : WHAT THE HECK? Thats so scary!

I think that’s @Bigamma’s… and I very much agree!

It is! I didn’t realize I had tagged the wrong person! Yours was wonderful too! I loved the fluffy scene b/w Kakashi and Iruka!

Prompt 3: boom

@Bigamma : GASP! Kakashi!

1 Like

5 minute warning!

Prompt 4: Explosions

@mt_nikolle oh myyyyyyy

1 Like

5 minute warning! SOrry, I’m beind on reading! Will catch up soon!

@Bigamma shudder Ugh. I don’t even want to imagine…