Gai and Iruka?

I have a love of these two because they are both so pure in my mind. But in different ways so it could totally work! Haha. Just giving Iruka all the love here!

4 Likes

You are right they do share that pure trait! They would make a very sweet couple. And I find it a bit funny that in most other pairings Iruka is the loud one, but in this case Gai is louder and more all over the place! Imagine, Iruka the calm one in a relationship :laughing:

I haven’t consumed or created for this particular ship but I mean it doesn’t take more than a good fic or art piece to find yourself hooked on a new pairing now does it!!!

3 Likes

CAN YOU IMAGE Iruka as the quiet one!?! Omg that’s an amazing point.
I think irugai would be a power couple. Both of them seem like doers. And want a greater good. So I’m here for them! Haha. I only wrote one thing for them but I enjoy them as a couple. I’m working on another piece for them so it was on my mind which is why I posted this :joy:

4 Likes

Iruka the quiet one :thinking: :joy: :joy: I like the idea!
I never gave them a thought as a pairing and I try to imagine it. First thing that comes to my mind is Iruka in green spandex and then it pretty much ends :rofl:
BUT it would be very hard to find a healthier relationship, that for sure.

4 Likes

The pure dedication gai would have towards iruka bring joy to my heart. Like bringing him flowers, writing lengthy poems of love, making him food so on and so forth would just be so wholesome.

5 Likes

And Iruka secretly loves attention so gai lavishing it on him is APPRECIATED! I know in my fic at least Iruka loves getting some flowers!

5 Likes

I heard Gai, and I came running.
Gai and Iruka would be so wholesome! Gai would definitely take care of Iruka and give him flowers, help Iruka train to get stronger, and take him on great dates. (I totally headcanon that out of all the older shinobi Gai is known for being the best date). I’m looking forward to reading this!

4 Likes