Fanfic: Winter Wonderland

Written for @oneinist, as thanks for being such an amazing mod here!

Merry Christmas! I hope you like it!
:chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss:

Winter Wonderland (1192 words) by demonofabove
Chapters: 1/1
Fandom: Naruto
Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Hatake Kakashi/Umino Iruka
Characters: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, Umino Iruka
Additional Tags: Christmas Lights, Alternate Universe - Modern Setting, Found Family, Sweet, Fluff, First Christmas
Summary:

Kakashi, Iruka, and Naruto look at Christmas lights together.

2 Likes

@kakairu-shrine :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Thank you so so much. This was a wonderful surprise to discover on the train to work. The story was super sweet and I laughed and smiled at the jokes. I could really see everything happening in my mind.

Thank for taking the time to write a Christmas present for me :heart::chruhearteyes: :heart: I really appreciate it. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas week ahead :christmas_tree: :santa: :bell:

1 Like

AHH I’m glad you like it! :chruheartkiss:

As I said to Kaoru, I’ve been wanting to write you guys something for a while, because you’ve been really helpful with everything, and I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate the time & effort you put into the forum :heart:

I wasn’t sure what to write for the longest time, but it just so happened I got inspiration for some xmas ideas recently, so I went with it, and ended up writing both your & Kaoru’s fics in 3 days! (It wasn’t rushed - I was just really eager to write them, and was possessed by a speed demon XD)

So again, thank you for all your help as a mod so far! You are amazing! :heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
:chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss: :chruheartkiss: