Fanfic: Dragon Warrior (Update: Chapter 13/?)

I am still working on this, but I thought I’d share it now that I’m 10k words in :blush:

Dragon Warrior (10815 words) by demonofabove
Chapters: 8/?
Fandom: Naruto
Rating: Not Rated
Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
Relationships: Hatake Kakashi/Umino Iruka, Hatake Kakashi & Umino Iruka
Characters: Hatake Kakashi, Umino Iruka, Yamato | Tenzou, Hatake Sakumo, Maito Gai | Might Guy
Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Dragons, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Sakumo Lives, Fluff, Crushes, tenzou has a family
Summary:

Dragons are thought to have been extinct for centuries; but Iruka knows that’s not true. However, in his travels, he’s learnt that they are going missing. Is someone going after their power, or is there another cause for their disappearance?

And why is Lord Hatake so eager to join him on his quest to find the answer? Iruka has a feeling it's not just because of the dragon egg they found...

i’ve been following the story! real excited for how it’ll go :smile: especially when i’m a sucker for fantasy aus

also dang all these talented authors who can design their own book covers…!!!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear you say that :heart::heart::heart: I don’t normally go for fantasy, but I got the idea for this AU in an actual super in-depth dream that I had, down to the last small detail, like the tattoos, Kakashi & Iruka’s background & history, etc.; and I couldn’t let it go to waste!

Sadly, my art doesn’t replicate my imagination, as I’m still an amateur & learning; but I certainly had a lot of fun designing that cover, and am really happy because I can see my improvement in it :grin:

I have more art ideas for the AU, too; but I’ve got other projects I need to work on first (that I might be revealing soon!), so that will come later :blush:

1 Like

Oh god, I just saw the cover art that I totally forgot I did, and I really need to redo that :grimacing: cringes :joy:

Anyway, the reason I was scrolling through to find this thread is because after over a year & a half, I finally added another chapter! (Also, I forgot to update it here, so I actually have 12 chapters for the past year & a half, not 8 XD)

:chruparty: :joukashiparty:

Note: I haven’t rated the fic yet, as idk if it’s going to end up NSFW or not. But atm, it’s SFW, has no CW, and will at least be Teen!

Dragon Warrior (18052 words) by demonofabove
Chapters: 13/?
Fandom: Naruto
Rating: Not Rated
Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
Relationships: Hatake Kakashi/Umino Iruka, Hatake Kakashi & Umino Iruka
Characters: Hatake Kakashi, Umino Iruka, Yamato | Tenzou, Hatake Sakumo, Maito Gai | Might Guy
Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Dragons, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Sakumo Lives, Fluff, Crushes, tenzou has a family
Summary:

Dragons are thought to have been extinct for centuries; but Iruka knows that’s not true. However, in his travels, he’s learnt that they are going missing. Is someone going after their power, or is there another cause for their disappearance?

And why is Lord Hatake so eager to join him on his quest to find the answer? Iruka has a feeling it's not just because of the dragon egg they found...

1 Like