Creator Spotlight: 13bella

We are excited to introduce our next shining star for the Creator Spotlight… @13Bella!

This is a member’s only activity where we reach out to one of the talented people in our community each month to find out all about them and their kakairu creations, and then show them off to the world!

We hope you enjoy learning about Bella & her creations as much as we did. Please give her some love :chruheartkiss: :lovebomb: :joukashiheartkiss:

Pronouns: She/Her

Type of Creator: Artist

Where to find her:

1. http://13bella-bell.tumblr.com/
  2. https://twitter.com/13bella_bell

1. How long have you been creating KakaIru fanworks?

I just started again around November or December of 2021 but I have some works from 2013-ish :laughing: It has been so long :sparkling_heart:

2. What are you working on right now?

I always have several different things that I’m working on at any given time. A few of them are the Kakalru Reverse Bang, kinktober, and the KakaIru Maze Challenge :sparkling_heart: and side projects like my stray kids au

3. What is your favourite trope to create for?

Hmm that’s a hard question… but if I have to choose… I don’t even know, I have so many… :laughing: school au?! :laughing: Like this, or this, or this?

4. Which of your creations is your favourite, and why?

A long time ago when I was in the Voltron fandom, I made this one piece with Lance, and I don’t remember much about why I did it… but I do remember that I was so happy because it turned out so well; and it was my wallpaper for so long.

5. Do you have any WIPs you’re excited about?

Yes! But I have so many that I can get lost for hours. It’s a bit overwhelming…:laughing::sparkles: One is my race car au mwahaha I have several plans for it.

6. Do you have any original characters? If so, tell us about them!

I do have original characters but I have so many of them that they usually get abandoned until I rejoin whatever fandom inspired them, so they’re somewhere enjoying an extended vacation… I’ll share one, though. Ta-da! I forgot his name. I have a special book with everything in it back home - let’s call him James for now :sparkling_heart:

7. What was your hardest piece to create, and why?

Any of my multi panel artworks were hard to make, but there’s one in particular that really kicked my butt. It was my Endeavor Hawks one, and it was hard because it was one of my first really detailed ones.

8. Do you have any favourite scenes from something you’ve created?

Yes! I love my Kakashi hugging Iruka and Naruto in their pajamas one, it’s so cute✨

9. Where does your inspiration come from?

Randomly. Sometimes I look online for cute stuff, and I really like those monthly challenge lists, like 30 day prompts stuff. I have a whole bunch of those saved up and I just randomly roll the dice and see what it chooses that day. Another thing that I like is the discord sprint bot - it can give dares, and that helps :laughing: or people’s requests, too :sparkling_heart:

10. Which of your creations is the most meaningful to you, and why?

My witch Lance one. It was the first time I realized I could make something I liked for myself.

4 Likes

Congratulations on the spotlight @13Bella :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: It was lovely to read about you and check out all the art that was linked. It sounds like you have a ton of fun creating :lovebomb:

1 Like

Loved seeing your art as always!! So beautiful. You are so talented. It all is so good. Really loved the stray kids.