Announcements & KakaIru Events Issue 11, June 2021

Yo! We’re back with some more forum news, and updates on the range of KakaIru events taking place!

Announcements

This month’s shining star in the Creator Spotlight is @Mandapandabug! You can read all about her & her work here!

Events

Please keep in mind that the following KakaIru events are only the ones that we know about, and that there may be others we’re not aware of.

If you know of one that we haven’t shared, you can add it to our Events Calendar or What’s Happening category, and we will promote them in our next update!

Forum Events:

1. KakaIru Maze Challenge 2021! Sign ups are currently OPEN, and will be open until 30th June!

Other Events:

1. KakaIru Big Bang 2021! The creation period has begun, and you can now see who’s participating! Artist and writer sign ups are closed, however, you can still sign up as a pinch hitter or beta reader until July!

2. KakaIru Mini Bang 2021! The event is well underway, and will end on 11th June. Submit those creations while you have the chance!!

3. Kakashi Bingo 2021! Sign ups are open, and will be open until 17th July! The posting period has also begun, and will end on 31st July!

Please don’t forget to share all these amazing events!

If you have any questions about what’s happening, don’t hesitate to ask!

I could not be more excited by the maze challenge!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::muscle:

1 Like

Me, too!! :grin: I’m actually almost ready to start handing out mazes :eyes:

1 Like