• Yamato
  • Genma
  • Raidou
  • Kurenai
  • Asuma
  • Shizune
  • Ibiki

0 voters

Kotetsu & Izumo would definitely have a show together!

1 Like

I feel like these would be very different shows!! I could see any of the following –

Kakashi would have an excellent radio voice. I feel like he would be good at announcing an esoteric form of music, but I can’t decide which one. I can imagine him running the late night thrash metal show, for instance.

Iruka would be great as a morning drive time guy with happy music and zesty things to say about current events and traffic.

Kotetsu and Izumo could definitely do the buddy talk show route. Remember Click and Clack, the Tappett brothers, and their car show on NPR?

Anko, I can see doing a call in show on sex. She seems like an earthy person :flushed:

Gai! He would bring you all the good news anywhere and offer it all as evidence that Youth is Flourishing! Interspersed with the music of John Philip Sousa. Sadly he would get cancelled quickly, because yelling into the microphone that much is no bueno.

Yamato would say very little, just keep the trance music flowing.

I see Genma as a shock jock a la Howard Stern, bringing people on to interview them and saying scandalous things on purpose.

However, I don’t have ideas for the rest of the list! It’s not like people do radio shows about their favorite torture techniques.

4 Likes