January 2023 Doodle and Drabble Night!

I’m excited, but I might not show up :pleading_face: Legend of Vox Machina S2 premiere drops that same night, and I’ve had a standing date set up with my spouse to watch it since we finished the first season last year lol

prompts are always up to use later!

1 Like

Hopefully that won’t be an issue this time.

1 Like

Não que seja um problema, eu gosto mesmo assim…

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Almost time for DDN! Some housekeeping before it starts.

Reminder that you technically have 15 minutes per prompt to make it fun and creative. But you don’t have to restrict yourself to the time frame. If you feel up to the challenge, we’ll definitely be excited to cheer you on though!

And remember: if you guess the theme right for tonight’s DDN, you get a drabble written by me for the prompt of your choosing! Please DM me if you have a guess as we want to keep the theme secret until the end of tonight’s DDN!

Also, you can post yourand your [SFW Doodles and Drabbles]( January SFW Doodles and Drabbles - Doodle Drabble Night (DDN) - Kakairu.Rocks) here and your [NSFW or Dark Doodles and Drabbles]( January DDN NSFW/DARK Doodles and Drabbles! - Lemon bar - Kakairu.Rocks) here! I generally keep 3 tabs open on my computer so I can follow along to all of the amazing works created in real time.

I hope you all are excited about DDN!

P.S. I made the theme a bit different this time. I wonder if anyone can guess it?

2 Likes

And here we go with the first DDN of 2023!!! I hope you all are as excited as I am!

To start with, here is prompt 1: bathroom

You have 15 minutes! GO!

1 Like

5 minute warning on Prompt 1!

2 Likes

OMG I loved all of your takes on the prompt!
@mt_nikolle : your humorous take was funny.
@Banshee : That was so sweet!!!
@oneinist : such a sweet moment!

2 Likes

Prompt 2: Kitchen

1 Like

5 minute warning!

Prompt 3: Gloves

1 Like

@Banshee your drabbles are cute!

@oneinist they look so soft for each other.

2 Likes

Gah!
@Banshee : that was so cute! I just imagine Iruka looking like a squirrel with puffed up cheeks and I can’t stop laughing.
@mt_nikolle : Oh, I hope it wasn’t anything too bad!
@oneinist : tsk tsk Iruka, I see what you’re doing there!

2 Likes

5 minute warning!

Ooh boy @mt_nikolle : Iruka is riled up! Hiashi better watch out!
@Banshee : I am howling with laughter at Kakashi’s final words. That was such a good drabble!
@oneinist : WOW! :chrunosebleed:

2 Likes

Pranks forever.

2 Likes

Oh man, I bet!
:chrulaughtear: :joukashilaugh:

1 Like

i am looking at everyone’s stuff :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

2 Likes

You’re here! Are you going to join us? You know you want to…

1 Like