DDN January 2022

WHY would you say that? :chrusob: :chrusob: :chrusob: :chrusob: :chrusob:

AND congrats on another DDN! We got 26 Drabbles and 10 Doodles out of this y’all!

Halfway through the writing, I thought that’s where Iruka might’ve been standing because Kakashi wasn’t saying anything back! I had to work really hard to get an outcome even this good for him!

@kaoruhana Thanks so much for hosting! This set of prompts really stretched my imagination.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it! I always find DDNs to be so much fun! I think for February, I might try my hand at a full story based off the 10 prompts :slight_smile:

Have a good night!

1 Like

@oneinist I love your responses to the prompts! Sukea’s eyes really sparkle! Your Team 7 is adorable, and someone walking softly when Iruka gets home!

@EiennoSeizon
Your use of language really sets the tone. These are heartbreaking, but so well done. Your imagery and backstory is quite vivid. I’m looking forward to reading the last two when you get them done!

1 Like

@EiennoSeizon : I’m moving your drabbles to the NSFW thread in the Lemon Bar as it does feature character death. Considering you had just joined the forum for this event, I’m giving you a pass, but please do be mindful for next time. We just like to separate the dark and NSFW drabbles and doodles from the SFW ones!

@mt_nikolle : SUPER LATE, but here you go: the drabble for guessing last month’s theme right. You requested a drabble based on the word “headache.” I hope you like it!

Iruka rubbed his temples, sighing and closing his eyes. Nothing he did seemed to alleviate the pressure building behind them. He hoped it didn’t mean that he was on the verge of getting the cold that had been going around the academy.

Two pale hands set a cup of steaming tea in front of him. He could smell the strong scent of spices, the bitterness of finger, and the sweet milk.

Bringing it to his lips, he took a drink and sighed.

Bliss.

“Thank you, Kakashi.”

The man who gave him the tea smiled behind his mask. “Of course, anytime.

3 Likes